Rights and Responsibilities
We expect patients:
- To treat our doctors and all practice staff with courtesy and respect.
- To inform the practice immediately if you change your address, name or telephone number. You can do this online by completing the Change Personal Details form.
- To take responsibility for your own health and that of your children.
- To take the advice given to you at the practice.
- To contact the surgery before 11:00 for a home visit required during that day. View the Home Visits page for more information on this.
- To let us know if you are unable to keep an appointment. You can let us know online by completing the Cancel an Appointment form.
- To see your medical records, please ask a member of staff. A fee may be payable.
You can expect the practice:
- To treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
- To honour your religious and cultural beliefs.
- To answer the telephone promptly and courteously.
- To provide you with information about your own health and for the promotion of good health.
- To give you a time to see the doctor in accordance with the system used in the practice.
- To provide a home visit when requested and if the doctor feels that you are not well enough to come to the surgery.